Add some wow-ness to your whare with one of our classy kīwaha!
- Decal comes with application tape so you can apply in one go.
- Your decal will come to you in three layers; the bottom backing paper, then the computer cut vinyl decal, and lastly on top, an application tape that holds all the letters and parts in place.
- On any smooth surfaces such as painted walls, windows, mirrors and doors.
- It is recommended you wait 4-6 weeks after walls have been painted before applying your new wall decal.
THINGS TO NOTE:
- We will provide full instructions and a free trial decal with the order.
- TEST YOUR SURFACE BEFORE APPLICATION.
- Koukou Creations cannot be responsible for any damage caused to your wall.
- The decal is removable but not re-useable.
- To remove the decal, carefully peel back an edge with your fingernail and SLOWLY peel off the wall. If it is a little difficult to remove, simply apply some gentle heat with a hair dryer and attempt again.
- NOTE: Ripping the decal off the wall could damage your wall surface. As all wall surfaces are different and the effect of the environment (such as direct light or heat) Koukou Creations cannot be responsible for any damage caused to your wall.